Sales & Marketing Executives
Dekas Group seeks to hire experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Executives. The desired persons will be reporting to the Team Leader.
Sales & Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Market Dekas Group through corporate presentations, individual marketing and social media so as to achieve set targets.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Liaise with the Team Leader periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
- Keep abreast of developments in the Printing industry in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Provide after sale customer services and maintaining a client and potential client database in the company’s files
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Ensure compliance with laws and policies when conducting sales
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purposes
- Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
Requirements for the Marketing Executives Job
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in printing and branding.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to apply;
Interested candidates with relevant experience should e-mail their CVs and covering letters to email@example.com with “Sales & Marketing Executive” being the subject of the email by 4th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.