Dekas Group seeks to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Graphic Designer. The desired person will be reporting to the Team Leader.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for artworks used for marketing and branding.
- Artworks for external and internal websites.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
- Propose creative concepts in collaboration with the Team Leaders.
- Attend to product launches and networking events
- Maintain website & monitoring of website changes and updates; optimize website to be visible on search engines
- Support team members on need of branding and technical knowledge of websites
- Develop Creative content and ideas for press release for internal events and sponsored, develop innovative and creative sales media content across social media platforms.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies
- Update Current Website to meet current required standards; write and maintain web content and applications.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by from Time to Time
Requirements for the Graphic Designer Job
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology, graphics and design or a related course of study.
- Experience in graphic design work
- Training in social media, digital marketing or online advertising will be an added advantage.
- Experience of between three to four years in digital communications and online marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to analyze data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good customer care skills
- Team player.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to apply;
Interested candidates with relevant experience should e-mail their CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” being the subject of the email by 13th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.