Dekas Group seeks to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of Office Assistant. The desired persons will be reporting to the Team Leader.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments.
- Ensuring that office premises are clean at all times.
- Preparing and serving tea or any other meals during official hours and meetings.
- Support admin and finance unit to carry out routine work.
- Support to maintain records in the office, load and unload materials and equipment.
- Support to keep office equipment in safe places with proper handling.
- Support to bring office stationeries, utilities from markets and help to distribute to the teams.
- Other office duties such as photocopying, handling of in-coming/out-going phones, screening of visitors when called upon etc.
- Support admin and finance to exchange cheques, make draft, and banking.
- Support field activities as and when required.
- Perform other official work as directed by management from time to time.
Requirements for the Marketing Executives Job
- O Level or Certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an Office Assistant/Messenger, in printing and branding.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
- High integrity
- Articulate and self-confident
- Professional and highly self-motivated
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in a proactive and efficient manner
- Adaptable and able to work in an environment of fluctuating workloads
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
How to apply;
Interested candidates with relevant experience should e-mail their CVs and covering letters to email@example.com with “Office Assistant” being the subject of the email by 5th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.